Sunday, June 2, 2024

May Dump...

Lots of good stuff happened this month....

I'd like to start with the highlight - HAILEY GRADUATED!  I'm dying.  How is she that old.  How is she an adult now?!  I love this girl so much.  Libby asked me to take graduation photos of her, and I did and they came out really good!  You can see all of them HERE.  Here's one of them below and then the actual graduation day.  I was so honored Libby and Hailey wanted Pat & I there!

My favorite shot of my girl











Pat and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary by having dinner at Haven where we had our 1st date!  A lovely evening indeed!


Yes Poe was there too

Pat got me some beautiful flowers!

Pat is starting to try hiking again, so we're getting out on the trails more.  I also did a hike one morning with Cori!






















































Of course as always - food and my wonderful Master Chef Husband!
Yummy Carnitas Tacos!

This was an insane Italian Bennie at Latte Da in Anaheim

Chicken Shawarma

My ridiculous Ahi Salad after the Sherman Library adventure

Steak Sandwiches with Jalapeño Mayo and Street Corn - SO F-ING GOOD!

Pat made Pho for Jody

Gotta love the Les Amis Platter

Mahi Mahi with a BBQ and Corn/Pepper Salsa

We hit up the Boysenberry Festival at Knotts because that's what mom wanted to do for Mother's Day!








Love this woman





Shane was not a fan of the Boysenberry Cold Brew


Did an Adventure Group outing to Sherman Library and Gardens.  Small group but lovely day!  Such a pretty place!










Of course I found a cat











The crew

























Another great event this month was the retirement party of our last OCC professor.  So it was basically a giant OCC reunion.  Such a great night celebrating a great guy!

Jo & Damian


Tom & Jill

Ponzer & Mark

Stuart, Pete, T and Jules

A Fatima/Sean sandwich

Kelly


Tom & David

Shannon getting in the fun

The man of the hour himself  - David Scaglione 

Mel giving Eric a lesson


Russ sneaking in 

Rick who retired a few years earlier



Talk about a packed full month!
Wonderful memories made!

No comments: