Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas this year...

 Christmas was a bit different this year.  We didn't seem to do as many of the things I love to do, but I still got in enough to get into the festive spirit!

Decorated of course.  Mom came over and helped out a bit and we got to add a bit to our very small Christmas Collection.

I do love Xmas Trees


Poe the elf



My good friend Renee and I went and saw our friend Rick in "Inspecting Carol" over at Newport Theatre Arts Center.



Matching Marvel Attire
Had Nancy and her wife Maria over to drink the really cool Magnum we got at Wines Winery
Paid our Christmas Visit to loved ones lost


One of my favorite traditions is going to Knotts Merry Farm with my mom.  Taylor actually joined up with us later in the day and it was a lovely time indeed!


Christmas Mimosa







We won the apparent sought after sad eye Joes








Mom loves playing the "guess your age" game





1st attempt at a cute snow selfie....

Success


Was invited to a Ladies Wine Night where I hung out with Miss T
Made my famous PB Balls that were a huge hit


The hostess with the mostess and her adorable little dog
Took Jo out for a very belated birthday dinner
Took a succulent wreath making class that was fun!






Saw fun Xmas Decor






Swung by Sarah's Xmas Party
Sparkleball Neighborhood


Christmas Brunch with Jen & Maria





Chapman had their holiday soiree.  Didn't win though dammit.  My lucky streak seems to have ended.



We were able to get out and look at Christmas lights one night for a hot second.








Moms cookie baking day was later this year, but we still got it in!


Shane with his post surgery thumb, me with my cut off the top part of my thumb...



The bakers

Delivered some cookies to my bestie then polished off a bottle of champs

Christmas Eve Pat and I did our annual tradition and "Hiked".  Since he's still busted we took a nature walk but did get out.  The evening was hosted by Shane and Danelle. Dad and Lori came over and it was just lovely.
Hell yes I wore festive socks




Oooo a geocache at Irvine Park I actually hadn't found


I made a Christmas Hummus Wreath!

Cranberry Brie Bites


Pat won the 1st round of Left, Right Center

Danelle won the 2nd

Poe liked his Xmas gift

Christmas Day Morning was the usual magic at my moms house then Christmas late afternoon was at Jeanne's.
Luna liked hers too

I was pleased with our Xmas shirts this year







Reindeer Games






Jaden and Romeo


It always goes by so fast and there's that sigh after it's done.  Decorations come down.  Presents put a way.  Drinking too much and overdosing on cookies.  But made another year of wonderful memories!


No comments: