Monday, December 30, 2019

My very 1st NFL Football Game...

So one of my best friends and my sister in law now work for The Chargers.  This means I may have a chance to hit up a professional football game! 

I'm not a huge football fan, don't really have a team, but I almost always enjoy live sports games of any sort.

Another of my dearest friends Cesar is a huge Chargers fan and has been all of his life.  Since he's going to be moving away, I wanted to get him to a game before he left, so December 22nd was that day.  Thank you Miss Danelle!

It's the last game they'll be playing at this smaller stadium since the LA Football stadium will be done for next season.  It was really fun!  And very intimate.  The Chargers were playing The Raiders and everyone was warning me me it could be a rowdy game, but it was just fine!  Lots of shit talking of course, but all in good fun for sure.  Sadly the Chargers lost and as a true sports fan Cesar was livid and we left with about 4 min left in the last quarter, LOL, but he and I had a great time none the less!





 





Great seats!


Cesar was super excited

Look at them butts!

They didn't have a good choice for over priced wine so I found over priced saki!

Drum Line!

I was worried they were cold

Go team!

Love this guy!


Seriously they needed coats

Christmas People parachuted in for half time!
A super fun day for my 1st real Football Game!!  Woot!

No comments: