Thursday, July 18, 2019

OC Fair 2019...

I love so much that this has turned into a yearly tradition!

As per usual we had a fantastic evening at the OC Fair.

The boyfriend joined us this year and we had a wonderful night of eating, drinking, playing games, visiting Brenda and wandering around.

Love my family!!

First stop of course is to see if Lori placed with her quilt entries.  Dad didn't submit this year, and I keep needing to remind myself to submit my photography!!!  Next year!

Lori got 3rd place for this quilt!

Her other Kitty Quilt got an honorable mention

Her entire quilt guild worked on this one!
Then we of course hit our usual favorite corn stop.


Welcome to the McCoy Fair Fun Babe!
After this we visited Brenda of Brenda Ranney Fine Jewelry and dad bought us ladies all beautiful pieces!  No pictures this year cuz I'm a dork and forgot.

Shane finally joined up with us and we got our libations on.


Shane was happy to finally get his beer!

Shane saw a heart in his beer and said he always thinks of me when he sees a heart!  💓
A highlight of the evening was wandering into the Wine Garden and running into Julie!  Of course!!  Her and T were hitting up the show that night and a few other OCC'ers were chillin in the garden!  OMG!  Hi guys!!!

Loved running into this crew!
Then we got ourselves some ice cream.

Yummy

And of course the annual game playing and D and I sliding down the weird slide!

I kind of love this picture

I'm the only one who won this year!!!

Woohoo!


As always - a fun evening out and always seems way to short!  I hope to get back to check out the stuff I missed, but ya never know.  Yay Family Fair Time!!


No comments: