Friday, September 29, 2017

Halloween Season at D-land...

Yup!
Gotta start Halloween Season off checking out the Halloween Decor at the Mouse House!  I think my pass will be expiring so had to hit the Halloween season one more time!  Plus I just love going with my mom who is completely obsessed with Disneyland.  Plus this is the first year that California Adventure decorated!



Of course - 1st thing is 1st - pretty much the only ride we went on because it's the most important - Haunted Mansion turned Nightmare Before Christmas!

My favorite part of Halloween Season!


I love you Zero!!!

Awwww Sally!



We got stuck on the ride for a bit.  Totally don't mind!





Mom of course always has to play the Buzz Lightyear game and I actually beat her for the 1st time ever I think!

I look like I'm taking a ...well....
We also nabbed every Photo Pass Person we could find and got plenty of photos!

Caught that little bitch again!

Our Prim and Proper Halloween Photo

Happy Halloween!

ZERO!!!!  I wish I knew who it was!  I would have petted him!

We realized that Disneyland really only decorates Main Street.  So we did a round through the park but were pretty disappointed in the lack of decor so we headed over to California Adventure.



They have completely decked it out super cute!!



First order of business was mom had to get the limited edition Oogy Boogy Popcorn Bucket!

We then hit Cove Bar because I'm always hungry and they have good wine!  We sat at the bar and had delicious sliders and wine.  We got to talking about online dating and I showed mom my Bumble app.  She spent the next 20 minutes swiping for me!  Ha!

Give me wine.
They had Cars Land set up friggin adorable!

They photographer said "Act like a monster!"



Cornucopia of Cute!



Loved the Pumpkin Cones!


My favorite piece of decor was the Headless Horseman!  So rad!!

Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Be Scared" they said.  Mom didn't get the memo


We then stuck around for a bit to see some of the darling littles rolling in all decked out in their costumes for the Halloween Party they have later in the evening.  My favorite was an entire family of Pirates but I couldn't get over this precious little dude already tuckered out.  I feel ya buddy!

Cutest little sleepy pirate eva!!!
We headed out before it got too crazy and chalked up another wonderful Mama and Daughter Day at Disneyland in the books!  I love you so damn much mom!






No comments: