Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Another hot day at Disneyland...

Guess where I went again?

Yup.

With my 2 favorite Diz-Noids.

The secret?  Go right when it opens.  We got there a bit before 8am when it's due to open.  Rode a packed full tram over and waltzed right in.  It really wasn't too bad crowd-wise.  We stayed until around 1ish when we noticed it was getting really packed really quick.  The perks of being a passholder.

1st we hit Indiana Jones and Taylor informed us of the leprechaun that lives right outside in the planter.  That's right friends - did you know there's a leprechaun in Disney?  Here's his house:

Tiny Leprechaun House!

One of the other fun things about being a passholder is we do stuff we probably wouldn't normally do if we were there for a limited time.  Such as hit up Tom Sawyer's Island!  It's re-opened after being closed for some time and I don't think I've been over there since I was a kid!  So I took a bunch of random photos.

She's so cute

Treasure!

This guy will scared the living shit out of you if you reach your hand in

Mom & Taylor pumping water

I have the best mom
You can spin this thing to make this dude rise up out of the water

Taylor & I chillin

Laundry day

Lovely view

Selfie!
We then had brekkie, so of course when it Rome:

So I'm a child...

We then battled on Buzz LightYear and mom kicked my ass then Taylor destroyed both of us.

Concentrating

The master
Then they apparently have some Star Wars thing set up in what used to be the circular tour of the world thing.  So we visited some friends.

Bobo fet

Chewbacca was so cute

Chewy Cuddles!
I learned of this Beauty and The Beast Rose Cup that I really really want now because it has a rose in it that lights up!!  But - alas it's a super hot item and they keep running out.

Where's my Rose Cup bitch!?
Then mom tried to get a passholder popcorn that they were also out of.  Sigh.  This was around the time it started getting crowded so we ran over to California Adventure to get the passholder popcorn over there which they did still have.  Yay!  So - 1 out of 3.

We then had lunch in the Grand Californian Hotel Bar.  This is a fave spot of mine because not a lot of people think about that so it was totally empty!  YES!  Air conditioned, wine and yummy food.

Topping of the day in the bar!
So we did it right!  A fun half day trip to Disneyland!





No comments: