Sunday, May 15, 2016

Shane & D's 10 Year Anniversary...

Shane and Danelle have been married 10 years!
Their dear friend Wendi and her hubs Matt threw them a party.
The twist - it's also a going away party since Shane and Danelle are moving to Oregon.  I am not happy about this at all and if I try to start writing about it here I will burst into tears so let's just enjoy the fact that my brother has been married to a wonderful woman for 10 years.  The theme was Cuba Havana and The Bennets opened their beautiful home and threw a fantastic party!

I wanted to take a lot more pictures and I started out well, but my emotions got the best of me and I was pretty useless after a while.  I was also having some issues with my camera's night settings.  But see below for what I did capture.

We'll start with a picture I didn't take actually - this is the shot D posted before everyone arrived.  How cute are they?

10 Years Strong!
Shane & D opening my present.

I made them a mixed media canvas with pictures from the proposal. I think they liked it!

Shane and Mom

Us!

I can't even begin to express how much I'm going to miss them.

T-Mow looking gorgeous!

Shawn married these 2 ten years ago!



Mom made the cute bouquet pineapples





Wendi did an amazing job!

The food was amazing!


Churro Cupcakes!  Bomb!!!

Twix Cigars!  Can you even handle?!
The pups were so friendly!


And hungry





Matt!

The kids and Jimmy read all the memories people wrote





Hey Jude!


Ok, so this game was adorable.  Wendi asked who xxx question (said I love you 1st, wears the pants, etc) and Shane and D had to raise who evers shoe was the answer.  Awesomely fun!

Obviously a disagreement here




Shane did the sweetest speech that sent me over the edge.  I really don't think there was a dry eye in the house.

True Love


Late night fire chat

So I was bummed I didn't set up more shots and I obviously need to learn my camera better but since I didn't get dad - I took a selfie of us this morning at breakfast.

The McCoy Boys
The party was wonderful.  The food was amazing.  I know I'll be taking lots of road trips up to Oregon but not having them just down the street is going to really tear at my heart.  I love them both so much!  Happy 10 years to them and to a new life up north.



No comments: