Sunday, January 3, 2016

Disneyland Part Deux...

This blog is mostly just pics from the day.

So as you know, I won 4 tickets to the Happiest Place on Earth last year.  We used 2 in September then my other two the other day.  Mom and I wanted to see Halloween and see Christmas.  Although I was still fighting a cold, I bundled up and off we went!  It was freezing!  A friend joked with us that we like to choose days with extreme weather to hit the parks.  No shit.

This time moms friends Keri and Deb joined us as well!  Since it was December 30th the parks were packed.  We only hit two rides right as we arrived - Indiana Jones and the Haunted Mansion (Since it's still decked out for Nightmare Before Christmas) and that was it!  We pretty much just wandered around, looked at the sights, people watched and took pictures the rest of the day.  As crowded as it was, it was really fun!  The four of us had a wonderful day!

Cold be dammed!  Let's do this!

Mom had presies for us!  Full of water and candy for the day!





Would have been cuter without the glitters stripes!






Love!



These were everywhere!  I so should have bought one!















We're awesome.



I told them to soar.  This is what they did.  Amazing.



I loved the Christmas Lights in Bugs Land!




Probably the closest I'll ever get to snow!






We had dinner at Cove Bar and our view was awesome!




For not being able to get a seat anywhere else - this was delish!!!!

Mom always has to win!


And she did!  She won the Mickey and Deb won the horse!








Mom also found out that if you hunt down photographers in the park and you have a pass, you can have them scan it and they'll take fun pictures of you that they turn "magic".  In other words, photoshop something adorable in them.  We got some really good ones!!!

Don't let the "balloons" carry me away!




This is apparently supposed to be Mickey Ears

She kept telling us to be like Elsa and Anna.  I'm like bitch I ain't seen the damn movie!

Holy shit I caught a Tinkerbell!



Sassy!


I think my favorite picture of me and my mom ever!







No comments: