Sunday, June 28, 2015

Congrats to Holly and Roger...

Another wedding in the books!

I met Roger in Kickball then shortly after met his lovely girlfriend Holly.  They are both rad people and tied the knot last night at the Long Beach Art Museum.  It was gorgeous!

I arrived about 20 min before it started and dropped off my presie after worried I was the only one that brought one.  This guy was playing background music and told us to take our seats promptly just before 5pm.

The floral arrangements were gorgeous and very Hawaiian! 

Ceremony begins!  Here they come!

Look at that smile!


I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time!  So happy for them!  I was also eying the adorable groomsman that I was hoping to meet later!




The ceremony was super quick and we were told the ring for Holly was her grandmothers.  So awesome!  Cocktail and hors-d'oeuvres were served.






First dance was darling!



This was our table 4!


Dinner was awesome.  I had the filet that was quite rare but delicious!  Yummy mashed potatoes and the Pinot Noir I was drinking throughout the night was yummy!  Danelle tried to play wing man with me and the groomsman but apparently it was a no go.  So alas, I should have brought a date!  Oh well.
Dad gave a very sweet toast.

Gabe made it!

Holly and Roger made the rounds.


Danelle is the selfie queen!

Father daughter and mother son dances


Little cake too.  (I'm not going to lie...was tempted to smash the cardinals cake! tee hee!  Go Cubbies!!!)



Dancing was throughout the evening and Shawn Raquel rocked out a bit to the 80's.

We took a fun group selfie at one point:


I peaced out a bit earlier than most, it was time for me to go.  I find that it's a littler harder for me at weddings.  I love them and am always so flattered to be asked to be a part of my friends celebrations of love, but it just gets a bit tough sometimes when I'm the only single one.  Our table was super fun and I do love all the couples I was surrounded by all night!

Holly looked gorgeous and Roger was beaming all night long!  I know they will have an awesome life together and I was happy to be a part of it!

Congrats to you guys!!!





No comments: