Friday, November 12, 2010

Entertaining night out...

So, T invites me out due to the fact that I have a bit of an over crowded situation at my house right now. We decide to hit Lazy Dog or Old Irisher. Dog being to crowded as usual we land at Irisher (corn beef on my mind...). After 10 minutes of wondering if we were invisible because no one seem to want to serve us, we pretty much tackled a waitress to get some attention. A Lucy Liu look-a-like came and apologized profusley and became our girl. We happily ordered our drinks and cornbeef. T the tacos, me the sliders. OMG SO GOOD!!!!! Thats right. I said OMG. We chatted, caught up, our usual lovely convo and eventually ended up outside in the cold Santa Ana winds to finish our drinks & smoke (ya. epic fail on the quitting..not giving up yet tho) Not long did a lil drunk girl named Sonja become our bestie. She introduced us to a new word "Slutskin" (dressing skimpy but your not cold because your dressed like a whore as she so proudly displayed). We laughed and smiled, trying to be patient through the talk of her break up, etc. (We've all been there - admit it). Her friend joins us and in the span of maybe 30 seconds - Sonja bends over to show T the tattoo on her ass of her friends (who just joined us) lips. Dress overhead - ass in T's face, a huge gust of wind proceeds to push my 1/2 full wine glass and billfold across the table towards me. I try to grab them both (picture a slow motion chaos ensueing) and miss the glass as it then shatters at my feet. And I mean SHATTERED. Sonja, dress overhead, shrieks "I didnt do it!" and her friend grabs her arm "We HAVE to go!" and they take off running. T is staring at me in shock and awe at what just occurred. We then find ourselves under the table trying to pick up the ridiculous amount of shattered glass while I'm heartbroken I just lost the remainder of my very yummy wine. THE WIND PUSHED MY GLASS ACROSS THE TABLE! It wasnt on the edge or a corner, it was in the middle of the table! WTF. T and I burst into fits of laughter at the ridiculous turn of events that just happened in less then a minute. T takes in my glass to explain the situation. Lucy Liu appears a few moments later with a full glass of wine on the house due to my tragedy & we laugh again. I state I must write a mini blog. Sonja returns a few more times throughout the evening loveing our young looks and cool demeanor (according to her) and this night goes into the books as yet another entertaining random Team TJ adventure.

No comments: