Thursday, June 29, 2023

Utah Cemetary Adventure Labs...

So while on vacation in Utah, me and Poe the Road Dog had a couple of days we were on our own.  Pat was at some seminars at the kids facility so we played as dad's chauffeur for drop off and pick up but the rest of the day was just me and the pup.

What better way to spend a day with me and Poe then doing Adventure Labs!  There were a bunch in the area, and I was saving any of the ones with history attached to them to do with the kid in case they were up for it.  So I ended up doing 2 cemetery ones and a mural one!  I love that the geocaching world has expanded into more fun adventures!


Adventure Lab One:

The Ogden City and Tiffany Mack Pet Cemetery Tour.

It was a beautiful day!


Loved these little baby poppies all over the place

I always wonder what happened when you see a broken headstone....

Stop one!  Check!

This lady died in the cemetery waiting for a date.

Handsome Boi

My favorite shot of the day

I thought this was so sweet


Tiffany Mack's Poodle


He was over it already

Cool statue


The bonus cache!!!



He's a good Adventure Lab Buddy

After our lunch we decided to do the Mural Adventure Lab - I knew where they were since we'd walked by them a few days prior!

Grant Avenue Murals:


Such beautiful murals!






Unfortunately we couldn't get the bonus cache.  It was a super difficult math problem to figure out the coordinates.  I even had Pat take a crack at it later that night and was going to go back but even my math whiz husband couldn't get it, so sadly no bonus cache here.

On Friday we did another cemetery Adventure Lab.  Not as pretty as the 1st one, but still very cool.  The guy who set up the Lab says he used to live near here and this place totally freaked him out!  LOL!

Who's who beneath Ben Lomond:


Much more overcast day today



The best boi








Bonus Cache!  Love the big ones!  Didn't take anything, but left some wings!


Doing these actually earned me a souvenir!

 


 So there you have it!  3 Adventure Labs in another state done!

Super fun!


No comments: