Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter 2019...

As per usual mom threw an amazing Easter Eggstravaganza!

I realized I haven't really taken pictures much the past couple of years, so I tried to remedy that this year.  I started out well, but started enjoying the party too much and slacked off later in evening, but still got some.

The hunt started promptly at 2:30.  People started rolling in about 1:45ish because you don't want to be late for the big hunt!   She always has lots of adorable delicious nosh and some folks bring other yummies as well.  She has prizes, activities, crafts, etc.  She is truly the hostess with the mostess!

The decor was darling and of course her yard is gorgeous and a perfect setting for Spring fun!



So many prizes!



Mom has tons of these!





Food was tasty and so cute!

Always time for wine!




I made these!
Yummy yummy get in my tummy!!!
The big hunt!

Mom explaining the rules and games




Justin super excited and took home the prize for least eggs!  Yup...there's a prize for that!


Hi baby!

Then comes the count, cracking open the eggs and the prizes!

Pat found the one and only "Preventative Egg"

I think this little bunny was enjoying herself!

Justin was very excited with his dental floss


Hi Kirks!

Shawn took home the prize for most eggs found!

Terri found 3 golden eggs and made out like a bandit with prizes!

Smile pretty!

The crew minus a few



Fam Bam!

Mom's Girls



Pat and his bunnies! (Obviously I have not mastered the "skinny arm" pose)

It was a perfectly lovely fun filled Easter!  Thank you mom for always putting on such a great event!  This has truly become one of my favorite times of the year. 


No comments: